Foligain Shampoo für Frauen
Verfügbarkeit: Auf Lager
Foligain Stimulating Shampoo for Women is a high-quality shampoo for treating hair loss and promoting a healthy scalp. The purpose of the shampoo is to rejuvenate hair, promote a healthy scalp and restore strength and fullness to thinner hair.
The shampoo contains important nutrients, including Trioxidil complex, biotin, fruit stem cells, powerful herbs and extracts that have been shown to strengthen and thicken her.
The shampoo is free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
Content: 236 ml
- Foligain Stimulating Shampoo for Women
- How to use
- Erfahrungsberichte (0)
Foligain Stimulating Shampoo for Women
This revitalizing hair growth shampoo contains Trioxidil and focuses on an improved fullness of hair.
- Targeted regrowth shampoo for women
- Innovative shampoo with stimulating bioactive substances
- Contains 2% Trioxidil: Growth complex for three-dimensional action for visible results
- The ingredients in Trioxidil have been clinically proven to work faster than Minoxidil
- Gives extra volume and fullness
- Stop hair loss quickly and effectively
- Promotes a quick, healthy hair regrowth
- Restores the scalp's health
- With clinically studied ingredients
- No parabens, sulfates or phthalates
The purpose of the shampoo is to rejuvenate hair, strengthen the scalp and restore strength and fullness to thinner hair. The shampoo contains important nutrients, including Trioxidil complex, biotin, fruit stem cells, powerful herbs and extracts that have been shown to strengthen and thicken hair.
How to use
Massage in wet hair and scalp for 1 to 2 minutes. For best results, we recommend shampooing for 3 to 4 minutes so that the active ingredients have time to work. Then rinse it out. For optimal results, the hair should be washed 3-5 times a week with this shampoo. To be used in combination with the Foligain Stimulating Conditioner.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, stop using immediately and consult an authorized healthcare provider.