Foligain Shampoo für Männer
Verfügbarkeit: Auf Lager
Foligain Stimulating Shampoo for Men is a high-quality shampoo for treating hair loss and promoting a healthy scalp. The purpose of the shampoo is to rejuvenate hair, promote a healthy scalp and restore strength and fullness to thinner hair.
The shampoo contains important nutrients and DHT inhibitors, including Trioxidil complex, biotin, fruit stem cells, powerful herbs and extracts that have been shown to strengthen and thicken hair.
The shampoo is free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
Content: 236 ml
- Foligain Stimulating Shampoo for Men
- How to use
- Erfahrungsberichte (1)
Foligain Stimulating Shampoo for Men
The Foligain hair growth shampoo has been developed to treat hair loss and promote the health of the scalp. The shampoo is developed for men. The shampoo contains 2% Trioxidil and DHT blockers.
• Targeted regrowth shampoo for men
• Shampoo with stimulant bioactive substances
• Contains 2% Trioxidil: Growth complex for three-dimensional action for visible results
• The ingredients in Trioxidil have been clinically demonstrated to work faster than Minoxidil
• Helps hair loss to stop quickly and effectively
• Restores thicker, fuller hair
• Stimulates a fast, healthy hair regrowth
• With high performance DHT blockers
• Nutrients and restore the scalp's health
• With clinically studied ingredients
• No parabens, sulfates or phthalates
The purpose of the shampoo is to rejuvenate the hair by extra power, fullness and vitality. The shampoo contains important nutrients, including 2% Trioxidil complex with DHT blockers, biotin, targeted vitamins and powerful herbs and extracts that have been shown to strengthen and thicken the hair. When used consistently hair growth occurs and further hair loss occurs.
Trioxidil is a triple anti-dilution complex developed by a team of hair care professionals, with bioactive ingredients clinically proven to revitalize hair and scalp.
How to use
Beschreiben Sie Ihre Erfahrung:
Ich benutze dieses Shampoo, weil ich eine Haartransplantation hatte.
Yuksel, Enschede (6 April 2018)